We provide a secluded, quiet atmosphere for rider and horse. It is home to english and western riders. Every discipline is welcome!
Our barn is open to boarders from 9 am to 9 pm 7 days a week (with special arrangements made on show days on an individual basis. We believe that horses need rest too.
Boarding amenities included:
- All-day or half-day individual or group turn-out, with supplied hay when required, clean water and shelter
- Daily mucking
- Quality Purina products fed according to each individual horses needs
- Will feed supplied supplements or medications according to instructions when necessary
- Blankets, fly masks and boots on/off when required
- All horses follow an up to date vaccination/worming schedule
- Defibrillator on site and full time staff hold first aid certificates
- Mary Lou, our Director of Operations holds a Certificate in Equine Science from the University of Guelph
- Laundry service provided for a reasonable fee
COMMENTS FROM SOME OF OUR CLIENTS:
You know, I’ve taken more than my fair share of shots at Brian over the time our girls (Duchess & Takoda) have been at Plover Mills. But last night, Duchess had a bout of colic & Brian not only recognized what was happening, he stayed with her till 10 pm & then came back at midnight to ensure she was okay. You can’t buy that type of commitment & compassion – it has to come from within. Brian, you are one of the greatest assets that Plover Mills has & the girls (& us) are lucky to know you.